Journal of an Optimistic Contrarian

The name of my blog stems from my worldview which is naturally contrarian. I also think too many people are unnecessarily pessimistic about the world we live in, thus the "optimistic" qualification. On this blog you can expect to find random musings on a wide list of topics and my feeble efforts at poetry. I work in the financial industry, and I can also be dubbed as a contrarian investor. And contrary to popular opinion, I am not a contrarian for the sake of being one (Or at least I hope not).

Name:
Location: Irvine, California, United States

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

New couplet

gham-e-zeest fikr-e-duniya se kahii azaad na kar de
ai gham-e-ishq tu mujhe kahii barbaad na kar de


gham is sorrow but also denotes emotion/occupation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stories Untold said...

Ishk kisi ko barbaad kare aisa hota nahin,

Ishk wo jazba hai jo bas abaad karne kee fitrat rakhta hai.

Yeh to hum hee hain jo ishk ko sharton mein bandh lete hain

bandishein kabhee kisi ko abaad karein ... aisa kabhee suna nahin!!!!!

(main shaayar nahin hoon, hona bhee nahin chaahtee ... bas kuch khayaalat hain jo galat bhee ho sakte hain aap ke liye)

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home